Friday, October 24, 2008

Trick-or-Treats & Odds-n-Ends

Trick or Treats!
Email me for free project template for the Frankenstein candy containers. Happy Halloween!


Odd & Ends
Here are some little cards and gift-tags I made using some left-over rub-on sentiments and papers. Shae and I had made some cards for the Scrapping for Soldiers project (click link below to learn more) and I had a few left-overs...now, I'm not a card-maker
at all (I made an exception for the Scrapp'n for Soldiers) so I was proud of myself to get a few mini-cards or gift-cards done for myself. Well, back to the books (scrapbooks!) for now.
Click here for more info on Scrapping for Soldiers and their Greeting Card project. Shae & I enjoyed spending a little time together and making a few cards for the soldiers!


Upcoming Events:
Thursday, Oct. 30th-- parent/child SB class- Sibley (see below for details)
Saturday, Nov. 1st-- Rock Rapids IA
Saturday, Nov. 8th-- Sibley IA
Tuesdays in November-- Youth SB Class, Sibley (see below for projects)
Friday, Nov. 21st-- Crop 'til you Drop-- Sibley 6pm-???
Happy Fall!! Or, as Shae loves to say: "Happy Fall Y'all!" (:
Janelle (:
my Email: jonesj@hickorytech.net

1 comment:

BLJ Graves Studio said...

Great job on the cards, Janelle. The soldiers are sure to appreciate them. :-)