Monday, November 24, 2008

New Scrapbook Page Kits!

happy monday post...*

Check out these great new page kits with coordinating cardstock and patterned papers!







I (love,love,love) Love my new Page kits! I think you will, too! These are just three of the new themes/styles available, Family, Friends Forever and Sweet Life, check back soon for more new kits! These three each have 2 solid 12x12 cardstock sheets, 2 12x12 patterned papers and 1 12x12 die-cut sheet and they are on special right now for just $6.00 per kit, each kit makes at least one double-page 12x12 layout with lots to spare. I'll post some finished layouts using these new kits soon!

Email me to purchase one of these new fun page kits! jonesj@hickorytech.net
Free local delivery or I will happily ship you an order today!

Thanks for looking, Happy Scrapp'n!
--Janelle (:

*happy monday post...check back every monday to see what's new in my store! (:

No comments: