Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

















I hope you have a fun valentine's day!
My daughter has her valentine party tomorrow so we made some cute kiddy cards to pass around. I've had these animal papers forever and slowly but surely used them up (as birthday invites, thank you cards...etc) and we're kinda sick of them now so I'm happy to have finally used the last of them!

***we had fun coming up with cute valentine sentiments to go along w/ each animal theme & my daughter got some good name-writing practice in since we made 20 of them! She was a little tired of writing her name by the end of it and said she was glad her name only had 4 letters and not more! (:

STORE PROMOS:

Don't forget my online promo: enter "PAPER" in msg to seller @ checkout in my etsy shop and you'll get a free 12x12 paper 2pk w/ any $5.00+ purchase...and get free shipping on any order of $25.00+ this weekend only (friday through sunday)!

Happy Valentine's Day! (:
----Janelle

No comments: