Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Adornit Page Map Challenge


Here is the layout I made using this fun page map by Becky Fleck as part of the Adornit! Summer Blog Hop and Party! I've only used templates or page maps very rarely, so this was a fun challenge! I made a second page too as I usually work in double-page layouts! (:

Supplies used: Pink Dot Paper, Dance kit sticker, letter stickers, daisy ribbon, chipboard flowers, Green Dots Papers, JonesGirls Garden Yarn Flower, Antiqued Metallic Brads, Jewels, Love Paper (light blue), White Paper, Brown Ink, Diecuts

Happy Scrapp'n!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Love those pages! I love that cute flower! You are really good...Check out my blog if you would like!
www.karismaheartsavannah.blogspot.com

Adornit Chix said...

Oh you are so talented I love your version of the page map!