Sunday, January 11, 2009

2nd Parent/Child Scrapbooking Night!



We will be offering our 2nd Parent/Child Scrapbooking Class through the Sibley Recreation Department! Tentative date is Tuesday, March 10th @ 5:30pm...more details in upcoming rec. flyer! This will be a fun night to create a special craft project with your child or grandchild!
This time we will be making Paper-Bag Albums, they are a lot of fun to put together and I've been selling them at my craft shows & teaching how-to classes using the kits I put together for a few years, they have been very popular. I will have kits available in several color themes-- suitable for boys or girls! They hold up to about 20 photos, depending on the size of the pictures. I hope you & your child(ren) will join us! (my daughter is very excited to have another scrapbook night, she had a blast last time and was so proud of her album- as was I!)

PS-- This time, Parents may chose to make an album themselves alongside their children. Just mark "2" on the registration form so I'll have enough kits available!

Class cost: $5.00 per kit. You can sign up via online registration when the new flyer comes out (mid-January) or send the paper registration back to school w/ your child.
Hope to see you on March 10th! --Janelle
email (or call me!) w/ any questions!! jonesj@hickorytech.net

No comments: