Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Love Letters: Random Cards of Kindness

Shae (my daughter)'s wonderful storyhour group @ our library made cute monkey cards for this great cause: LOVE LETTERS. We made a few at home (I must preface this picture by saying I do not make cards, but I do make an exception for good causes) and here they are.



Please take a minute to visit LOVE LETTERS and make a few cards yourself, they distribute them to children with life-threatening illnesses, and they are a non-profit organization. Read more here. btw...my owl says "whoooo's the best? You Are!" inside. And...umm...that's a calculator that says "You're #1!" in case you can't tell...remember I said I don't do cards!
(:--Janelle

note: please be sure to read through the guidelines @ Love Letters and then send your cards to: Kaitlyn Chana/Love Letters, 865 N State Road 434, Altamonte Springs, FL, 32714

No comments: