Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Monday Post...and Happy 2009!!



Hi! I've been a bit lacking in my blogging lately...but now that school's back in session I've got to get with it too! I had a fun couple weeks having my husband home and spending time with the family and our kids, and celebrating holidays and our littlest girls 1st birthday!
Here's what's newest to my scrapbook store this week...two great new page kits just in time to scrapbook those holiday memories and snowy days! I've been busy putting things in my etsy shop and these are few of the kits that've made it in my online store so far! I just love the papers and these new cardstock stickers-- they are thick and die-cut to the shape so they are a great alternative to regular die-cuts b/c you don't have to use all that tape runner/glue since they are fun stickers!! These page kits include: 2 each of 2 different patterned cardstock and the cardstock sticker sheet, and each are just $6 or 4 for $20 on all the page kits. (:


Happy Scrapp'n and Happy New Year!!
--Janelle

No comments: