Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ribbons again...

****Please note that Parent/Child Scrapbook Night was snowed out-- rescheduled for Monday, March 16TH-- please call or email me w/ questions-- if you can't make it I'll deliver your kit(s) to you (:

We had a snow-day off of school today so my 4yo helped me to package up yards of ribbon and make this cute little ribbon holder box for the home show here in town on Saturday (my husband is a teacher, so it was nice to have him home to play w/ my 1yo so we could get some work done!) wish i could tie a better bow, but oh well! (:













If you live in my area, please stop by and see our booth @ the Sibley Farm and Home Show on Saturday, at the elementary school from 10-4!

Happy Scrapp'n!
Janelle Jones, Scrap with Style Scrapbooking

PS-- in case you missed it here's my march promo: enter code "BLOG" in msg to seller @checkout and you'll get a yard of this sweet ribbon free w/ any order of $5+ from my etsy shop

No comments: