Friday, April 3, 2009

12x12 Layout #1: Page-a-day Week

I've been a bad blogger...so I'm trying to redeem myself with a page-a-day blogging week... (:

I finally got a little time to do some scrapbooking just-for-fun! (: I've had the idea in my head for awhile to do a fun little layout combining black & brown so I did just that! These are some pics of my daughter in the backyard (over the past 1-1/2 yrs. we've had our backyard tore up sev. times due to electrical and plumbing repairs-- so there has been a lot of dirt and mud to play in!) with mud on her hands! I'm sure she was watering the new grass seeds, or just watering the dirt a fav. thing of hers last summer! (:














Supplies used:
Chocolate Brown Words Paper 12x12
Alphabet Woven Ribbon (cut apart, I frayed the edges and adhered w/a tape runner)
Flower Stickers & Sticker Border
12x12 Cardstock/Cardboard sheet- recycled (woohoo!)
Typing paper strips for journaling
Black and Brown inkpads


Page-a-day Week Special: a special thank-you for visiting or following my blog-- you can purchase any of the items above from my etsy shop @ 20% off this week-- just click on the highlighted supplies and make a note to me @ checkout that you saw it on janellescraps! (discount will be refunded via paypal) (: expires 4-20-09

Happy Scrapp'n! Janelle

1 comment:

Lisa B. said...

Great job. Brown layouts are one of my fav if not my fav.