Monday, April 20, 2009

New Products and Inspiration!

I have lots of new fun products in my shop right now to share w/ you...I also have a new Soccer, Camping, and School page kits, more new papers & ribbons too! And don't forget about my indiesmiles coupon good until April 30th, see shop for details.

And I also wanted to share with you this great card made by Jill of jillybeangreetings, she used the chocolate brown stitched grosgrain on this fun card! (:
She has a really great etsy shop with lots of great cards and I really love her wine-tags too...great if you are a wine-gifter and she makes them for jars too if you like to gift soups, mixes, ect. Check out her shop, it's a lot of fun! (:

--Janelle
(do you have a creation you made using supplies from my shop?? I'd love to share them here on my blog!)

1 comment:

Jilly Bean Greetings said...

Thank you for featuring my card! I can't wait to come shop in your store again:). Have a great week!