Sunday, April 5, 2009

12x12 Layout #3: Page-a-day Week











Today I'm showing a double-page layout I just made with some family photos from a few mos ago. It's always fun trying to get that "perfect" family photo... and I wanted to make a layout showing all the pictures, not just "the one"! (: We have a lot of laughter in our family so it was a fun day! There's a lot of pictures in this post, but I had fun making this layout and adding layers of fun embellishments and textures so I wanted to share them all with you! Thanks for stopping by!

























Supplies Used:
Girlfriends Page Kit Tabs, Stickers & Papers
Solid Red Woven Ribbon
Love Paperclip Set
Flower Stickers
White typing Paper for journaling
Brown ink pad
12x12 Pattern Papers
Letter Stickers

Page-a-day Week Special: a special thank-you for visiting or following my blog-- you can purchase any of the items above from my etsy shop @ 20% off this week-- just click on the highlighted supplies and make a note to me @ checkout that you saw it on janellescraps! (discount will be refunded via paypal) (: expires 4-20-09

Happy Scrapp'n! Janelle

No comments: