Friday, April 10, 2009

Page-a-day Week Promo

So, you've seen some of my layouts this week (it was so nice to scrap for fun this time!!) and now you can save 20% off of the products I used in my shop! (now until 4-20-09 just mention you saw it on my blog and the following products will be discounted or I will refund you through paypal!) I used a decorative paperclip from scoopiloo on this layout:











Please scroll the older posts for my sample layouts using these products!

Red Twill Solid Ribbon
Girlfriends Page Kit
Colored Rubons
Love Paperclip Set
Alphabet Woven Ribbon
Chocolate Brown Words Paper 12x12
Sweet Life Page Kit
Memories Page Kit
Foam Letter Set
Brown Twill Ribbon
Little Letters Stickers
Aqua 12x12 Reversible Paper Pack


Happy Scrapp'n! Thanks for visiting me! Please share your comments w/ me! Janelle (:

No comments: