Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Layout #6: Page-a-day Week

I had a lot of fun with this double-page layout and pictures of our family from this past summer. I loved using the golds, creams, and browns on these pages. The memories page kit was fun and easy-to-use with the included coordinating papers and stickers all together and ready to go! (: One of my favorite page kits so far and I'm so happy to have it in my shop! (:

















Supplies Used:


Memories Page Kit

Brown Twill Ribbon (coming soon)
Brown letter stickers


Page-a-day Week Special: a special thank-you for visiting or following my blog-- you can purchase any of the items above from my etsy shop @ 20% off this week-- just click on the highlighted supplies and make a note to me @ checkout that you saw it on janellescraps! (discount will be refunded via paypal) (:
expires 4-20-09

Happy Scrapp'n! Janelle

No comments: