Saturday, April 4, 2009

12x12 Layout #2: Page-a-day Week

For this layout I wanted to show how cuddly my 1-y-old is and used a couple pictures of her & I and some fun embellishments-- quick, easy and sweet! (:




















Supplies Used:
Alphabet Ribbon (for the XO by my notes)
Love Paperclip set (XOXO black metal embellishment)
Girlfriends Page Kit Paper
Colored Rub-ons
Flower Stickers
Black Ink
12x12 Cardboard Cardstock (re-cycled!)
white typing paper

Happy Scrapp'n!

Page-a-day Week Special: a special thank-you for visiting or following my blog-- you can purchase any of the items above from my etsy shop @ 20% off this week-- just click on the highlighted supplies and make a note to me @ checkout that you saw it on janellescraps! (discount will be refunded via paypal) (: expires 4-20-09
(: Janelle

No comments: