Thursday, April 9, 2009

Layout #7: Page-a-day Week










This is my final layout for the week (gotta get ready for the easter bunny!) but I hope to do this again in a few. This is a fun Summer Calendar layout with the idea and calendar printout from HERE. I love that you can combine all the summer activities onto one double-page layout, so I pulled out the old 08 calendar and marked my printout up! I think I should do this for every season, it makes catch-up pages easy and fun!









Supplies used:
Aqua Reversible Papers
Sweet life Page Kit
Colored Rub-ons
Foam Letter Set
Blue Ink
Little Letter Stickers
left-over embellies!(:

Page-a-day Week Special: a special thank-you for visiting or following my blog-- you can purchase any of the items above from my etsy shop @ 20% off this week-- just click on the highlighted supplies and make a note to me @ checkout that you saw it on janellescraps! (discount will be refunded via paypal) (: expires 4-20-09

Happy Scrapp'n! Janelle

No comments: